Looking for The Music Issue?
The Music Issue is now here at its new funboring home.
I will be keeping this archive up for some time but new posts go only to the funboring.com site.
Many thanks and great listening to you all on the other side of the screen.
12.05.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't know if your the same Daphne Carr but I just read an article in the LA Weekly on Tom Petty.
What a wonderful tour your gave. I loved how you called him an uncelebrated rock-icon. What beautfiul a description.
I loved how you decoded his lyrics, making them more real. You can imagine him looking at 101 missing home.
You also were able to make the reader fall in love with Calfornia for creating such a foundation.
Cleary, you appreciate TP&HBs and California too...
Don't know if your the same Daphne Carr but I just read an article in the LA Weekly on Tom Petty.
What a wonderful tour your gave. I loved how you called him an uncelebrated rock-icon. What beautfiul a description.
I loved how you decoded his lyrics, making them more real. You can imagine him looking at 101 missing home.
You also were able to make the reader fall in love with Calfornia for creating such a foundation.
Cleary, you appreciate TP&HBs and California too...
Why would anybody say it that way, you can easily get your point across in a polite and courteous way. Lets all just get a long.
==========================
wow gold
Post a Comment